Temple Hospice Service Area
Choose Quality Hospice Care in Temple, TX
When you need palliative care for your terminally ill loved one, plus much-needed caregiver help at home, call on the compassionate experts at Heart to Heart Hospice in Temple, Texas. Our hospice-trained staff are ready from day one to provide dignity and guidance for the final months of a patient’s life.
You’ll discover Temple’s best, experienced hospice care team at Heart to Heart Hospice serving the following Texas counties: Bell, Burnet, Coryell, Falls, Lampasas, McLennan, Milam, Mills, San Saba, and Williamson.
Hospice Services You Need
For residents of Temple and nearby Texas cities, Heart to Heart provides different levels of hospice care wherever the patient calls home. This includes a private residence, residential facility, contracted hospital, or inpatient facility.
We serve patients with a variety of terminal illnesses — including end-stage lung disease, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s, kidney disease, and heart failure — with an individualized patient-centered care plan. Below, some of the hospice services our Temple care teams offer are:
- Medications, medical supplies, and equipment for comfort.
- Nurse visits for pain and symptom management, evaluations, and coordination of care.
- Education and support with activities of daily living (personal care and grooming).
- Spiritual care coordinators/chaplains and social workers specifically trained in hospice care for spiritual, emotional, and mental support at the end of life.
- Home health aides and volunteers to provide assistance and presence.
- Journey’s End program, providing continuity in the final days of a patient’s life with increased hospice visits and the intent of a hospice worker being bedside during the time of death, supporting the family during these final stages.
- Bereavement care for up to 13 months after loss.
If you’re asking, “Where is the best hospice care near me?” residents can count on Heart to Heart Hospice company in Temple, Texas.
When is it time for hospice? Who is eligible?
When a doctor has determined the patient has a life expectancy of six months or less, and curative treatments aren’t working or are no longer desired, it is time to call in hospice. Many times families wait too long to seek comfort (palliative) care and support for end-of-life needs. Talk with your doctor and ask these questions: Is it Time for Hospice?
Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits, and most private health insurance plans offer hospice benefits and coverage. Medicare beneficiaries receive hospice at little to no cost. Read more here: Eligibility and Paying For Hospice.
Choosing Local Hospice Care
Our compassionate hospice providers live and work in your community, so we understand the local needs and challenges when caring for your loved one. Contact us today to set up your first hospice appointment so we can begin assisting you as soon as possible. Heart to Heart Hospice in Temple is CHAP certified for high-quality care.
Administrative Office Address
990 Marlandwood Road
Temple, TX 76502