Heart to Heart Hospice focuses on enhancing the quality of life for patients with life-limiting illnesses, as well as their loved ones, by developing a personalized care plan that meets each patient’s needs and wishes.
We provide compassionate care for patients with a wide range of life-limiting illnesses, including, but not limited, to cancer, heart disease, stroke and coma, lung disease, kidney disease, liver disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Parkinson’s disease and AIDS.
Our services are available in all major metropolitan areas in Indiana, Michigan and Texas, as well as in more rural communities throughout these states.
Regular Hospice Services:
- Managing the patient’s pain and symptoms
- Providing needed comfort medications, medical supplies and equipment
- Maintaining the patient’s comfort, including regular assessments and support for their loved ones
- Assisting patients with personal care and activities of daily living
- Educating families on how to properly care for patients
- Delivering therapy services, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapy, as needed
- Meeting emotional, spiritual, and practical needs for patients and families with questions or concerns at the end of life
- Providing companionship and supportive community resources
- Offering bereavement services and counseling for families dealing with grief