Call on Hospice Care in Sulphur Springs, TX
When you need palliative care for your terminally ill loved one on hospice, plus ongoing caregiver support, discover compassionate help near you at Heart to Heart Hospice in Sulphur Springs, Texas. Our hospice-trained experts are ready from day one to provide dignity and hands-on care for the final months of a patient’s life, whether it’s at home or in a care facility.
You’ll discover the best, highly specialized hospice care team at Heart to Heart Hospice serving the following northeast Texas counties: Lamar, Delta, Hopkins, Franklin, Rains and Wood.
Hospice Services You Need
For a variety of terminal illnesses — including end-stage lung disease, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s, kidney disease, and heart failure — we provide an individualized patient-centered care plan. Below, some of the hospice services our Sulphur Springs care teams offer are:
- Education and support with activities of daily living (personal care and grooming).
- Medications, medical supplies, and equipment for comfort.
- Nurse visits for pain and symptom management, evaluations, and coordination of care.
- Hospice-trained spiritual care coordinators/chaplains and social workers for spiritual, emotional, and mental support at the end of life.
- Home health aides and volunteers to provide assistance and presence.
- Specialty programs including Care Bridge Cardiac Care.
- Journey’s End program, providing continuity in the final days of a patient’s life with increased hospice visits and the intent of a hospice worker being bedside during the time of death, supporting the family during these final stages.
- Bereavement care for up to 13 months after loss.
If you’re asking, “Where is the best hospice care near me?” residents can count on Heart to Heart Hospice company in Sulphur Springs, Texas.
When is it time for hospice? Who is eligible?
When a doctor has determined the patient has a life expectancy of six months or less, and curative treatments aren’t working or are no longer desired, it is time to call in hospice. Many times families wait too long to seek comfort (palliative) care and support for end-of-life needs. Talk with your doctor and ask these questions: Is it Time for Hospice?
Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits, and most private health insurance plans offer hospice benefits and coverage. Medicare beneficiaries receive hospice at little to no cost. Read more here: Eligibility and Paying For Hospice.
Choosing Local Hospice Care
For residents of Sulphur Springs, Texas, and nearby counties, Heart to Heart provides different levels of hospice care wherever the patient calls home. This includes a private residence, residential facility, contracted hospital, or inpatient facility. Our compassionate hospice providers live and work in your community, so we understand the local needs and challenges when caring for your loved one.
Contact us today to set up your first hospice appointment so we can begin assisting you as soon as possible. Heart to Heart Hospice in Sulphur Springs is CHAP certified for high-quality care, a Hospice Honors recipient, and a member of the local Chamber of Commerce.