Professional and Caring Hospice Care in Houston, Texas
Although most hospice care is provided in the place a patient calls home, sometimes a patient may qualify for care in an inpatient setting either to manage a medical crisis or for a respite when the caregiver needs a break from their caregiving duties. Visitors are welcome 24/7.
As you step into one of our inpatient facilities, you will notice the tranquil comforts of home. The private rooms are beautifully decorated with warm and inviting colors. Families are encouraged to bring flowers, photographs and other favorite items to brighten the room. Each room has seating for several visitors as well as accommodations for one overnight guest. We have created ample seating for guests in the warm common areas so you can spend quality time with your family. Children and some vaccinated pets are welcome.
Although remaining close by is important, time may be needed to rest, reflect, and visit with family or friends.
Located in the Proveer at Northgate (formerly Pathways Memory Care), 2930 Cypress Grove Meadows Dr, Houston, you can expect a comfortable home-like atmosphere.This location serves patients coming from anywhere in the Houston Metroplex.
- 13 large private rooms with own bathroom and shower
- 4 Suites with separate seating area
- 2 Jr. Suites with additional seating at the bedside
- 7 regular private rooms with seating for multiple guests
- TV and cable
- Sleeping chair/sofa to accommodate one overnight guest
- Beautifully appointed rooms
- Family Kitchen
- Family Room
- Children’s play area
- Coffee bar, snack area
- For private meetings or a place for reflection
- Courtyard has covered patio with ample seating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located in a quiet development with ample parking
- Private Family entrance with 24 hour access
- Children welcome with adult supervision
- Pets that meet criteria are welcome for visits
- Restaurants, grocery and hotels nearby